THE PROPHETIC WORD OF THE LORD IMPACTING THE NATIONS
Lord of Hosts Church is a community of bold, anointed believers who stand for biblical truth and seek the prophetic word of the Lord. We are passionate about pursuing the presence of God and operating in the power of the Holy Spirit to see lives changed, cities reformed, and nations redeemed for the glory of the Kingdom of God! Are you ready to experience God in a whole new way?
JOIN US FOR THE LOH EXPERIENCE
Sunday Morning Services | 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM CT
Sunday 1–5 Grade Services | 9:00 AM AND 11:30 AM CT
*Nursery for 0–Kindergarten is provided for all services
Wednesday Evening Service | 7:00 PM CT
Wednesday CORE Student Ministries (6–12 Grade) | 6:30 PM CT
WHAT WE BELIEVE AT LORD OF HOSTS
- We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, both in His personal coming for His church and also to judge the world and reign in supreme majesty forever.
- We believe in the Trinity of God and that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Born of the virgin Mary, He came to earth in human form, was crucified, died and was buried. He was resurrected on the third day and later ascended into Heaven, where He is seated at the right hand of God.
- We believe in the authority of Jesus’ Name to which every knee shall bow, and that the Name of Jesus brings victory over the power of evil.
- We believe all mankind is guilty of sin, but the gift of forgiveness and salvation are free for those who call on Jesus for forgiveness of sin, thereby making Jesus Christ their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe both heaven and hell are a reality. Hell is a place of eternal punishment and heaven a place of eternal blessing. Spending eternity in heaven is based on your decision to invite Jesus Christ into your life and make Him your Lord.
- We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and his demons, who are the enemy of our God and His church.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and the truth by which we live.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Lord’s Supper, commonly called Communion, for believers as was practiced by the early church.
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues is available for every believer today and that the gifts of the Spirit as seen in 1 Corinthians 12–14 manifest today.
- We believe in divine healing and that healing of the whole person is available today, which includes physical healing from sickness and disease.
- We believe in the sanctity of marriage between one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN ARE SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES?
We’re honored to have you join us for the LOH Sunday Experience! We currently offer two services that you can attend. The first service begins at 9 a.m. CT and the second service starts at 11:30 a.m. CT. We have a team of greeters and ushers at the main entrances of the church to help you navigate the building as well as find you the perfect seat!
DO YOU HAVE SERVICES ON ANY OTHER DAYS?
Absolutely! We have our Midweek Recharge service which is held every Wednesday evening at 7 p.m. CT. Our midweek service is designed to fuel your spirit with a fresh touch from God so that you can go out and impact others in a supernatural way!
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I ARRIVE FOR SERVICE?
We believe in Midwest hospitality where anyone who walks in the door is treated like family! Greeters are present at our main entrances to assist you into the building. Once inside, another team of greeters and ushers are available to answer any questions you may have and to help you navigate the facility. Bringing children? No problem! A greeter or usher can assist you with getting your kiddos checked into our dynamic children’s ministry area. In need of a caffeine boost? We have that too! Stop by the Connect Cafe for a latte and bagel of your choice! Once you’re ready to enter into the auditorium, ushers will be on hand to help you find the perfect seat for service!
IS THERE CHILDREN’S MINISTRY DURING SERVICES?
Yes. We have an impactful children’s ministry called Promise Kids, which is provided during Sunday and Wednesday services. We have a special check-in station just for you to help get your child (or children) settled and to answer any questions that you may have. The Promise Kids check-in area is located in the main foyer. Ushers and greeters are available to assist you to that designated location! To learn more about our dynamic children’s ministry, click here.
ARE YOUR SERVICES AVAILABLE ONLINE?
Yes! We have a thriving and dedicated online community who tune into our weekly services from around the world! If you aren’t able to join us in person, you can watch our Sunday and midweek services by clicking here.
WHEN ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS?
Our administrative offices are open Tuesday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CT. If you would like to meet with a member of the pastoral staff, please submit a request here or contact us at (402) 896-6692.